With a history extending more than 175 prestigious years, Liverpool Hope University has developed a strong tradition of scholarship and research in key disciplines. We pride ourselves on our high academic standards with our research informing our teaching. We are ranked as Gold Standard in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework which measures excellence in teaching quality, learning environment, and student outcomes. To highlight this fantastic achievement, only one in five UK Higher Education providers achieved this. Liverpool Hope is also in the top three UK Universities for Teaching Quality.
Liverpool Hope has two main teaching campuses. Both are beautiful, safe and friendly. Hope Park is situated in a leafy suburb of Liverpool and the Creative Campus, home to the creative and performing arts subjects, is in Liverpool’s city centre. Both campuses have seen major investment over the last five years. Traditional architecture now sits beside contemporary buildings and facilities and is surrounded by stunning green spaces. Our academics and staff get to know their students so that they can help develop skills and interests outside of their study area.
We are delighted that the latest figures from the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) revealed that 98.1% of Liverpool Hope University graduates were in employment or further study, six months after graduating in 2017.
Scholarships and grants for EU students
1. International Excellence Bursary - Undergraduate offer holders. Outstanding academic achievements during pre-university study - £500
2. International Electronic Engineering Scholarship - Applicants for UG study meeting minimum entry requirements - 50% off 1 years' tuition spread across the three years of study
3. Early Payment Discount - Undergraduate applicants who make the early payment and are either paying full fees or only in receipt of the Undergraduate Excellence Bursary (£500) - £1,000
1. International Excellence Bursary - Applicants for postgraduate study who have achieved an equivalent to 2.1 or above in their Undergraduate degree will receive a £3000 deduction off their tuition fee. - £3,000
2. International Postgraduate Scholarship - Application based - 50% off tuition fees
The Music Scholarships are open to both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. They are determined upon acceptance on to the Music programme following an initial audition. There are nine scholarships in total available (Four vocal scholarship for soprano, alto; Four string scholarships for 2 violins, viola and cello; and one joint organ scholarship) - Accommodation fees paid in full.